This position will be responsible for the receiving process and paperwork associated with the receiving process. Additionally, will assist the office staff with filing, data entry, invoice/purchase order reconciliation and backup for other positions as needed.
Education & Training – Qualified employees should have earned a High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Job Requirements – The Clerk must have very high organizational capabilities. He/she must be able to prioritize tasks and be able to take directions from several “bosses”. He/she should be a self-starter who comes and looks for work when not busy and able to work independently when needed. This is a part-time position working approximately 30 hours per week.
Technical Requirements – Computer experience in data entry, able to work with alphabetizing data, and ability learn quickly.
Daily Accounting Receivables Activities
- Daily invoicing with mindfulness to shipping quantities and prices
- Distribution and filing of invoices
- Cash Receipts and daily deposits
- Monitor Credit hold list
- File all documents
Daily Warehouse Activities
- Receiving of all deliveries to MTH Pumps.
- Physical cycle counting
- Strainer Assembly -
- Warehouse (mainly raw material) management including organization, labeling, and location tracking
- Material movement – especially from the Raw warehouse to the machines
- Data entry into Sales Dept. Customer Database
- Copying Customer Catalogs onto Compact Discs
- Compiling Paper Catalogs for Distribution
- Prepare documents for document scanning
- Relocation of historical Files
- Disposal of Outdated Files
- Other Duties as Requested