Who we are:
Founded in 1990, Pioneer Service has built a solid reputation as a Precision Machine Shop providing Swiss Screw Machine Products, CNC Turned Parts & Centerless Grinding Services. Our 25,000-square foot facility is in Addison, IL, a convenient 20-minute drive southeast of O'Hare International Airport.
Pioneer Service is a privately held, Certified Women-Owned Business. Our team takes pride in providing our customers with a competitive edge within their market by continually delivering the highest quality components and services on-time. Pioneer Service delivers quick turnaround times on low and high volume run orders. We serve a vast number of industries.
The Swiss CNC Setup position is responsible for the setup of Star CNC Swiss Lathes while adhering to all documented procedures, including safety procedures. This Position is also responsible for making quality parts and contributing to the improvement of safety, quality, productivity, cost, and 5S of Pioneer Service.
Swiss CNC Setup/Operator Requirements
• At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience Fanuc Controls, setting up new parts on CNC Swiss machines
• Ability to verify part conformity using micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and other gauges
• Ability to read and analyze engineering prints
• Strong math skills
• Ability to relate to team members well and able to communicate clearly and concisely
• Attitude of openness to change and exhibit a desire to improve every day
- Competitive Hourly Salary based on experience
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Matching 401(k) contribution up to 5% after 12 months of employment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance